I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY WORK BUT PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT ALL IMAGES ARE UNDER COPYRIGHT. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE ANY OF THE IMAGES YOU SEE PLEASE CONTACT ME.

All images are available on high quality photo paper or canvas up to 42".

I have been creating HDR photographs for a few years and i have developed some interesting presets that are available for Photomatix 3.0 if you email a request.
Now with the new addition to my kit bag of a ND110/ND3.0 filter I'm hoping to take it to the next level.

To take a photograph and freeze frame time is one thing but to capture time as it passes is a new interest for me. With the use of a ND3.0 filter it is possible to expose as long as 3 - 4 minutes on a good day.
With the edge of 32bit colour depths I hope to add a new dimension to HDR photography.

The photographs in my blog are not in any particular order so please have a good browse.

All images are available on high quality photo paper or canvas up to 42".

No comments: